When patients begin the search for alternative cancer therapies, they are often thrown into unknown territory. Research, while crucial, can be cumbersome. With that in mind, we at the EuroMed Foundation wanted to distill the work of our Arizona cancer center into something that’s easy to navigate and simple to understand.
The result is our new e-book, which is free to download: A Guide to Alternative Cancer Treatments. Here’s an overview of what you’ll find inside:
- Inside EuroMed Foundation: This chapter gives you a sneak peek at how we operate. It includes our philosophy on alternative cancer therapies, an introduction to our facility and team, and a brief summary of what to expect under our care.
- Our Alternative Approach: This chapter explains why we believe in pursuing nontraditional treatment plans, rather than applying a one-size-fits-all model to cancer patients.
- All About IPT: In this chapter, we cover our signature cancer treatment, insulin potentiation therapy (IPT). Insulin exploits a weakness inherent in cancerous cells, which IPT is then able to use to deliver much lower doses of chemotherapy in a more targeted way.
- Treating Specific Cancers: Breast cancer and prostate cancer patients are particularly common at our facility. This chapter explains how we apply IPT alongside complementary therapies for these patients.
- Cancer Prevention: Changing your lifestyle can be the best preventive measure of all. This chapter discusses the lifestyle choices that can reduce your risk for developing cancer.
- News & Research: Researchers look to alternative therapies for benefits that positively affect cancer patients in treatment. This chapter shows how we contribute to advancements in cancer research.
It is our sincere hope that this e-book will help patients and their families make an informed decision about the course of their cancer treatment. You can download the e-book from our homepage.