EuroMed 2 Year Fellowship Training Program
Applicant must complete a current application furnished by EuroMed General Office.
Applicant must affirmatively state and prove valid hospital privileges in current good standing.
Applicant shall submit four (4) letters of recommendation, including but not limited to letters from:
- The chairperson of his/her residency program or verification, or from the department chief of his/her current hospital facility or verification;
- His/her alternative medicine fellowship director, if applicable, or verification of completion of fellowship;
- A diplomate of an Alternative Medicine fellowship; and
- Any other practicing physician.
Applicant shall submit proof of a current valid and unrestricted medical license in good standing in the jurisdiction where the applicant practices. Applicant must submit an explanation of any current or past disciplinary action by any state medical board.
Applicant shall submit current copy of his/her curriculum vitae, certified by applicant as being true and correct as of the date submitted.
Applicant shall affirm that he/she has no history of, nor are actions currently pending regarding any felony, crimes, convictions, or substance abuse.
Applicant shall furnish proof of valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification at the time of application (photocopy of valid card required).
Applicant must submit proof of at least 300 Category 1 CME credits in Alternative Medicine, to include training in nutrition, homeopathy, acupuncture, chelation therapy, neuromusscular integration and orthomolecular therapy. .These may be earned in one of the following ways:
- Completion of a Alternative Medicine fellowship in the areas sought in a program, which satisfies this requirement if completed within three (3) years prior to date of application.
- In the event an Applicant applies for the fellowship more than three (3) years but within six (6) years of completing his/her approved fellowship training, the Applicant shall have received credit for 150 CME credits in Alternative Medicine (Category 1) and must average 50 CME Category 1 credits in Alternative Medicine per year for each year following completion of his/her fellowship to the date of application; and
- In the event an Applicant applies for the examination more than six (6) years after completing their approved fellowship training, the Applicant must average 50 CME Category 1 credits in Alternative Medicine per year for the six (6) years preceding his/her date of application.
Applicant shall provide a Physician Profile, ordered by the applicant from the American Medical Association (AMA), the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) or the Federation Credentials Verification Service (FCVS). Please note, it may take as long as 30 days to receive this form from the AMA or the AOA.
Applicant shall submit two (2) current passport type photographs.
Applicants must have had recent experience treating cancer patients through the use of Alternative Medicine practices for a minimum of three years.
Applicant Must Furnish Proof of Prior Certification By: one of the following boards recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties, the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists of the American Osteopathic Association (BOS), the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC): Internal Medicine, Family Practice